Wednesday, April 20, 2016

ErinElsie, Mad for F.A.D.


Hi Friends, 

I hope this finds you all well! I am busy, in part trying to prep for an upcoming Brooklyn market called f.a.d. weekend. As I still sell most of my items online, it's wonderful to get out and sell items in person! If you live in the NYC area, come check out my booth (and lots of others!) on Sunday, May 1, where I will have some new ErinElsie items for sale! More info about f.a.d below!


f.a.d. weekend is a pop-up fashion, art and design indoor makers’ market & flea that is held weekly on Sundays in Brooklyn. We will begin our journey on May 1st at 22 Boerum Place, a McKim, Mead & White 1926 Renaissance revival style theater. f.a.d. weekend will move around in its first year to awesome neighborhoods and unique venues in Brooklyn.

f.a.d. is an acronym for fashion, art and design and we at f.a.d. weekend aim to create a curated collective space that brings together a pool of emerging and mid-career artists and designers from all backgrounds, representing the talent of the city and beyond, together with vintage, antique and collectibles.


Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon ;) 

xo,
     Erin 
Follow along the journey of ErinElsie and *Textile*Repurposed*Style.* Subscribe by email in the sidebar of my blog or sign up for Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment