Friday, July 3, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up! A few good things...


Weekend Wrap Up! A few good things...


Happy Friday friends! 

My apartment/home studio has been a one-women factory this week! I got a little burned out on clothing construction so I switched gears to try something new. My friend Sarah recently sent me a box of super luscious leather scraps from her interior design world and that became my source of inspiration. 

I'm incorporating a couple of other beautiful vintage fabrics with the leather. 

Stay tuned for the results! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little Fourth of July inspiration...

My Parents!
Today they celebrate their 44th Wedding Anniversary - pretty amazing. They are inspiring to me in so many ways and I feel grateful to have them in my life. Shout out to you Mom and Dad! Love You! 


Made in the U.S.A. 
In the past, I would only see "Made in the USA" tags in my vintage clothes. Now I'm so thrilled to see more tags like this in new purchases! I hope this manufacturing trend, even in small batches, continues to happen here in the US and I want to be part of it.  

 Don't forget to tune in to support the USA Women's Soccer team in the World Cup finals Sunday! Girl Power :)

Have a great Fourth of July weekend friends! Thanks for following along! 
(My fave red, white, and blue upcycling project from last year... I might be breaking it out again this weekend weather permitting!)

xo,
     Erin 

Follow along the journey of ErinElsie and *Textile*Repurposed*Style.* Subscribe by email in the sidebar of my blog or sign up for Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment