Thursday, July 3, 2014

Red, White, and Blue Love

Greetings everyone!

Wishing you all a lovely Fourth of July weekend ahead. Watching the World Cup in the past couple of weeks, has made me proud to be an American, while also globally inspired. Colorful fans from allover the world, uniting to cheer on their countries. Especially here in NYC, no matter how or where you are watching the game, it turns into quite the international scene! 

In the spirit of this patriotic time, I leave with with some red, white, and blue looks from ErinElsie and my favorite outfit for the weekend. All thoughtfully made by me in the USA! 

Continuing my love of 2 piece sets this summer in my easy breezy red, white, and blue look.





I few other looks from ErinElsie. 
***All made from repurposed materials***

Channeling vintage vibes in this retro inspired crop top -made from a vintage Men's Hawaiian shirt. 

An easy summer maxi, one size and the ties help you change up the silhouette. 

What feels more american than denim?
An easy summer top with fun repurposed denim details. 


Have a lovely weekend! Many thanks for following along! 

Cheers! xo,
 Erin 
http://www.erinelsie.com 
Follow me on Instagram: ErinBlank_Designer


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment