Thursday, July 31, 2014

Blue Jean Baby... denim cut-off remnants + gorgeous vintage fabric = 2 new pieces




You know that "Happy" song that's been stuck in your head all summer...these 2 pieces seem to be bring it back for me! 




The inspiration behind these pieces are the materials, a strikingly bold and happy print vintage fabric + classic denim. Luckily, my friend Nina decided to convert an old pair of her jeans into shorts, and gifted me her remnants. I love incorporating denim into my pieces. Denim is a classic fabric that was literally built to last, plus it functions as a perfect neutral element to compliment some of the bold prints I work with. Bring on the happy!







1 Bag, 2 ways to wear it!

Click to Shop: Convertible Nina Bag

Thanks for following along!  

Cheers! xo,
 Erin 
http://www.erinelsie.com 
Follow along on Instagram: ErinBlank_Designer


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment