Monday, February 18, 2013

Keep on keepin' on...

Greetings!

After traveling for work in the Caribbean for the past 10 days, I'm trying to integrate back into my New York life...and the cold! If you ask my mom, she'll tell you I'm not the luckiest person when it comes to the little things- like I'm currently dealing with having my wallet stolen in the Dominican Republic. Why couldn't they just take the cash and leave the wallet- really what are they going to do with my NY license and cancelled credit cards? At least this is not the first time, and I'm pretty proficient in replacing my license and credit cards quickly. Okay, I just had to share that little rant and I am done with it. I resolve to be positive. On the bright side, at least I do have my passport, my cell phone, and a very nice tan. I was also lucky enough to work and travel with my guy on this most recent trip and I know not many can say that.


It's always good to get a little perspective and amidst this recent frustration I remain grateful for my life. I do feel lucky that I wake up each day very excited about the goals I want to accomplish. No more just living for the weekends, but living for each day. I am never bored and have forgotten what that feels like -working, working on ErinElsie, learning a second language, taking time to enjoy my relationship and this awesome city in which I live, teaching myself how to make hats...oh and about that- check out my new hat form! It may be a while before I'm brave enough to post and share my first hat, but I'm working on it :)


Also thought I'd close with a few scenic shots from the Dominican Republic.

Happy Monday!
 -Erin





No comments:

Post a Comment