Friday, January 11, 2013

Studio sneak peek...

Happy Friday!

  There's a lot going on in the beginning of this new year for ErinElsie. I'm planning a lookbook photoshoot, I will be seeking out some retail venues for my pieces, while also working on my first little Early Spring collection. Materials for this latest group include an array of fabrics and trims in rich jewel tones, that are coming together so beautifully it seems they were always meant to find one another. It's the most inspiring and exciting part of my work; combining materials, collected from so many places near and far. Cobalt and royal blues, rich purples, reds, emerald green...here's a little sneak peek below!

Another day, another dress! Dresses are my absolute favorite thing to make and I'm very excited about this maxi I'm working on :)

I still am using thread from my grandmother's assortment. I always seem the have the color I'm looking for - it's a little way I still feel connected to her.
 
Have a lovely weekend!
 -Erin
www.erinelsie.com

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this Erin!! How exciting, I think I might want that dress too, LOVE the colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete