Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A little Bold, a little Boho, and a lot Versatile - the Super Vests!

Greetings! 

I can't believe it's already May. I hope you all survived your Monday! I'm staying busy, trying to get new items up in my shop. I have accumulated some great vintage fabrics for spring and summer and I'm overloaded with inspiration. I'm so excited about these 2 new items - a fresh take on the idea of a vest. They are uniquely different, but both so versatile. Mix them with winter layers, throw them over shorts (or pants, or a dress), or even use them as a swimsuit coverup! They are also both a generous one size fits most. I hope to complete a few more of these soon!


Gray Graphic Super Vest 




Denim Paisley Super Vest



Also, today is the last day to enter my giveaway! In honor of Mother's Day, I'm giving away 2 of these super fun reversible, and adjustable beach sacks, made by me! There's no purchase necessary and several easy ways in which you can enter! (only 1 is necessary):
1. Start Following me on Twitter @ErinElsie_Blank
2. Like the ErinElsie FaceBook Page .
or
3. Simply share something you admire about your mother or your most motherly figure on the comment section at the bottom of my previous blog post! (click here for my previous post of scroll down).

Have a great Tuesday, and thanks for visiting! 

Cheers,
 - Erin

Follow along my every day on Instagram:@ ErinBlank_Designer
ErinElsie

No comments:

Post a Comment