Saturday, March 1, 2014

Here comes the sun...


Greetings Friends!

I know it's been a very long time since I've blogged, but I promise I have been a busy bee! Success doesn't happen over night, but I've also learned to revel in this journey and celebrate small successes along the way. There's a lot in store for ErinElsie in this next year- a few promotional collaborations, I'm working to offer size ranges in some small collections, and much more -  so stay tuned!

 I can't believe it's already March 1st. Although it's still very much winter here in New York (35 degrees right now), it's spring in my mind. I'm digging out all my beautifully bright fabric - mostly an array of florals. I diverged a little in fall/winter, but bold color and unique prints are the most inspiring to me and at the heart of what I do - and they make me happy! Tops, dresses, skirts and some oversized clutches are coming soon :)









Thanks for taking a little time out with me and have a lovely weekend and week ahead!

Cheers,
 -Erin
http://www.erinelsie.com

Follow me on Instagram: erin_e_blank
Follow my "Remnants" blog onTumblr: http://erinblank.tumblr.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment