Sunday, September 16, 2012

September

Greetings!

I've been away in the beautiful upstate NY on a freelance job for a photo shoot. The views and weather were incredible, the days long, and the internet service was not so great. It's hard taking time away from ErinElsie, but I am always grateful for work with lovely people and no cubicle involved!

My mind is quite overloaded with ideas for new pieces and I''m ready to get back to work. Also, my website is coming together and should be up soon- yay!  While our surroundings are still very green and lush, there is a slight change in the air, and inspiration for my newest pieces take on a hint of fall.







Some of my favorite spots from my past week away in upstate NY.



Please stay tuned by subscribing by email to my blog in the box at the upper right hand corner!

Cheers,
 -Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment