Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Classic...check! Chic...check! Timeless...Check!



Classic and cozy, chic plaid scarves have stood the test of time and remain style staples.  When I found some vintage Pendleton skirts, with torn seams and missing zippers, scarves seem like the perfect way to give the fabric a new life in a versatile and timeless piece. Pendleton wool is and has remained a high quality fabric, made in America. Although the vintage pieces I found were in rough shape, the fabric was still going strong.

 Here are the first couple of scarves, and I'm trying to get more done in time for the Holiday gifting! I'm a true believer in buying quality over quantity; beautiful pieces that quickly become your favorite go to items. I think investing in great, classic scarf definitely fits that bill.


Cobalt Plaid Scarf

This plaid was such a great find. The brilliant and bold colors make it a standout piece, while the plaid pattern keep it classic and timeless.



Classic Red Plaid Scarf

It doesn't get much better than this one- you can't go wrong with a classic red plaid.



Violet and Black Plaid Super Scarf

I love that you can easily dress this one up or down. It's extra long, giving it such a lux feel and versatile styling options. A perfect item to throw on a chic and comfy traveling outfit. Here in New York, I feel that way about outfits almost everyday! 



To shop all ErinElsie scarves at hats, Click Here.

Have a great week everyone


Cheers,
-Erin
Follow my every day along on Instagram:@ ErinBlank_Designer


No comments:

Post a Comment