Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hola!


Yawn!

It's been quite a whirlwind the past couple of months, trying to juggle my own work and aspirations as well as freelance work. I have no complaints, though as I feel so very lucky to work with great people in beautiful places. Traveling, especially internationally is always a reminder of how big the world is and how much of it I want to see and experience. It's also a reminder that I need to stop procrastinating on learning that second language...

I have just returned from a long freelance job in Manzanillo, Mexico. It was warm, sunny, and beautiful. An abundance of fresh fruit at breakfast and so much homemade guacamole that I'm going to need to take a break from avocados for a bit. While it was mostly work, I did have one afternoon to relax in the sun a bit and of course pick up a few treasures to take back to chilly New York.

*My hand sewn top from Manzanillo






*I always love great statement earrings, these were hand made/painted in Mexico

Okay now I must go put on socks again, along with my cozy winter clothes and get back to work on my winter pieces for ErinElsie. Please stay tuned!

All the best,
 -Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment